The practice is a multi-disciplinary design practice operated from its own premises in the Adelaide Hills.
We offer extensive experience across a broad range of projects and roles. Analytical skills, creative design, simple and effective communication, technical excellence, sound organizational and co-ordination ability and efficient administrative systems are hallmarks of the practice.
We have recent experience covering a wide range of project types including:
- Community Facilities
- Aged Care
- Industrial Maintenance Audits
- Council Planning Application Advice
- Asset Assessment Audits
We are able to apply the essential design principles to any project and create a technically sound, functional planning solution as well as an attractive environment, appropriate to the needs of particular users. We pride ourselves on our realistic approach to design and documentation, ensuring that time and budget constraints are met, providing value for money without compromise to the built form.
The practice has a wide Client base which includes the following organizations:
- South Australian Health
- South Australian Mental Health Service
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Woodhead Architects
- Lapsys Keam Architects
- Hodgkison Architects
- Greenway International Architects
- Independent Living Centre
- Ceduna Hospital Incorporated
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Disability Services Office
- Koonibba Aboriginal Community Health Service
- Family and Community Services
- S A Cervix Screening Program
- Levi Strauss (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Hills Mallee Southern Regional Health Service
- Bedford Medical Clinic
- Cora Barclay Centre
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti of SA Inc.
- Vamed Healthcare Services (Thailand) Ltd.
- Red Shield Housing Association, Berri
- Mid Murray Homes for the Aged
- South Coast District Hospital
Projects undertaken have ranged from a few thousand dollars in value to $1.6 billion and include new building as well as alterations, additions and refurbishment of existing facilities.
Garry Coff Consulting Services holds the following insurance coverage applicable to the provision of consultancy services:
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Insurer: Berkley Insurance Australia
Cover: $A 3 million (any one claim)/$A 6 million aggregate.
Renewal: 31st October, 2019.
Public Liability Insurance
Insurer: Vero Insurance Limited
Cover: $A 5 million
Renewal: 15th September, 2019.
Should we be invited to participate in project work requiring increased levels of Professional Indemnity Insurance and/or Public Liability Insurance cover we will increase the policy cover to $AUS 20 million.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Garry Coff Consulting Services is registered with Return to Work SA under:
Industry Code 69901 Other Professional
Scientific & Technical Services classification employer.
Registration No. 26269403
Renewal: 31st September 2019.